Allow Markup of document
Look at BlueBeam Revu for inspiration. You wouldn't need a full suite of markup tools, but I think the following would all be helpful:
- Typewriter (free form text anywhere).
- Textbox (auto-wrap text in a box you draw).
- Callout (text with an arrow to point at some small detail).
- Basic shapes (Circle, Square, Cloud, Polygon)
- Basic lines (straight and polyline)
For each markup, you might need to specify whether it displays in the overall map, or just the zoomed in map for individual cameras (might be to small in the "all-camera" map).